Cinnamon Sugar Saucy Peach Cobbler
- In a large mixing bowl add the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and nutmeg.
- Mix until all the dry ingredients are combined.
- Stir in the peaches and make sure they are all coated well in the mixture.
- Stir in the whole milk and vanilla extract.
- Transfer the whole peach batter into the casserole pan that is well greased with butter.
- To make the sauce for this cobbler, in a saucepan add the water, demerara sugar, white sugar, butter, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ground ginger.
- Bring the whole sauce to a boil and let it cook for 3 minutes.
- Pour the very hot sauce on top of the peach cobbler and place it immediately in the oven that is preheated at 350 F or 180 C degrees. Bake for about 40-45 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.