Cinnamon Roll Pancakes
1. Start by making the pancakes. Add all the dry ingredients in a bowl. Flour, baking powder salt and stir, then add the egg, oil and milk. Mix until incorporating all ingredients. Be careful to not overmix the batter. Set aside.
2. To make the glaze, sift the caster sugar in a bowl, add the vanilla essence, melted butter and mix well. Add the milk and stir. Set aside.
3. To make the swirl, add the brown sugar, cinnamon, butter and stir well. Add to a piping bag and set aside.
4. Heat a nonstick pancake pan at medium heat, spread melted butter throughout with a kitchen towel and add 1 scoop of the pancake batter to the pan. Wait 1-2 minutes until bubbles start to form on top of the batter, then make a small hole on the piping bag and make a swirl with the mixture. Leave for 15 seconds and turn with a spatula, leave for more 10 seconds and remove. Place in a serving plate.
5. Repeat the process with all the batter and swirl mixture.
6. With a spoon, top the glaze to the pancakes and serve immediately.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.