Cinnamon Roll Pumpkin
- To Make dough: In large bowl, mix the flour, the sugar, salt, and yeast together until evenly dispersed. Set aside. In a small microwavable bowl, heat the water, milk, and butter together in the microwave until the butter is melted (about 30-45 seconds). Stir the butter mixture into the flour mixture. Add the egg and knead with hand or with stand mixer for 3-4 minutes or until the dough is no longer sticky. Place in a lightly greased bowl and let rest for about 1 hour, or until the dough has doubled in size.
- To Make Filling: In a medium bowl, combine all filling ingredints. Set aside
- After the dough has proofed, punch it down then transfer it to a lightly floured surface. Roll the dough out in a 15×9 inch rectangle. Generously spread the filling across the dough then roll up the dough tightly and cut into even 1 inch rounds. Place as many cinnamon rolls as you can inside the pumpkin, taking care to space them evenly and make sure the spiral of the rolls is intact.
- Allow the rolls to proof again for 45 minutes to an hour.
- When ready to bake the rolls preheat the oven to 375F. Bake the cinnamon rolls for 35-45 minutes minutes or until golden.
- While the rolls are baking make the glaze by combing all ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Once golden brown and risen, remove rolls from oven and allow to cool slightly before pouring over the cream cheese glaze. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.