Cinnamon – Cranberry Loaf Cake
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Grease loaf pan and line with parchment paper.
- In a large mixing bowl, add butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing in between. Add vanilla and mix well.
- In a large mixing bowl, add flour, salt, baking soda and baking powder.
- Add in ½ wet mixture to dry mixture.
- Add in sour cream. Whisk well.
- Add in remaining wet mixture and cranberries and whisk well.
- In a medium mixing bowl, add 3 TBSP brown sugar, TBSP cinnamon and milk.
- Add a small layer of cinnamon mixture to loaf pan.
- With a spoon, alternate adding regular batter and cinnamon mixture to loaf pan.
- Top loaf pan with 2 TBSP brown sugar and ¼ TBSP cinnamon.
- Bake for 50 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes then serve.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.