Cilantro Lime Shrimp with Mango Salsa
- For the shrimp: Heat the oil in a large pan over high heat.
- Season the shrimp generously with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add the shrimp and cook for 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally until shrimp are pink and opaque.
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute more.
- Stir in the lime juice and cilantro and serve with mango avocado salsa.
- For the salsa: Combine all of the ingredients in a bowl and serve with the shrimp.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.