Chocolate Turkey Pretzels
- Cut up the broken candy corns from the package to form beak shapes out of the yellow pieces.
- Melt ½ the package of quick melt chocolate in the microwave according to directions.
- Dip pretzel rods in, using a spoon to assist, and place chocolate end up to cool and set.
- Melt the other ½ of the quick melt chocolate.
- Dip Ritz cracker in chocolate, set on wax paper, and place the rod in the center, leaving room for candy corn around edges.
- Place candy corn around the rod to create the feathered plumage for the turkey.
- Use a toothpick to add chocolate to candy eyes and beak and attach both to the rod. Dip red jimmy sprinkles into the chocolate and add next to beak to create turkey giblet.
- Let cool and enjoy it.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.