Chocolate Molten Lava Cake
Okay, but honestly is there anything better than an ooey, gooey chocolate cake? I think not!
- In a bowl whisk together milk. melted butter and vanilla extract.
- In another bowl whisk together brown sugar, all-purpose flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt. Add milk mixture and mix until fully combined.
- In another bowl, mix together brown sugar and cocoa powder for the topping.
- Pour batter into a slow cooker. Top with the dry mixture and pour boiling water over everything.
- Cover and cook on high for 2 1/2 hours. Turn off the slow cooker and cook for 30 minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream, or ice cream of your choice, and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.