Chocolate Covered Frozen Bananas
- Cut the bananas in half and place a skewer in through the middle of the banana then peel. Freeze for 20 minutes.
- In a microwave safe bowl add chocolate chips and coconut oil and microwave in 30 second increments until completely melted.
- Pour the melted chocolate into a tall glass.
- Dip the bananas into sprinkles then into the nuts and fruity cereal. Repeat until all bananas are coated.
- Transfer to a serving platter and enjoy.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.