Chocolate Coconut Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350F.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt.
3. Add coconut oil, yogurt, melted chocolate, eggs, vanilla, and water. Stir together until combined.
4. Pour batter into prepared pan. Bake for 30-40 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Let cool in pan to room temperature.
5. Collect the mascarpone and coconut cream in a bowl, frost for 5-10 minutes. Ingredients should be as cold as possible but not frozen. Add vanilla extract and whisk on medium-high speed until soft peaks form.
6. Spread cream over cooled cake and top with coconut chips.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.