Chipotle Adobo Mac And Cheese
Looking to take your regular mac & cheese up a notch? Then you’re going to love this Chipotle Adobo Mac & Cheese! It’s very easy, tastes delicious and looks amazing.
Instructions1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Prepare pasta per package instructions.
3) Melt the butter in a sauté pan over medium-high heat. Add onion and pepper, and sauté until tender.
4) Stir in chipotle peppers, Velveeta cheese and cream of mushroom soup, stirring constantly for about 2 minutes or until cheese melts.
5) Stir in chili powder, grated garlic, chicken and cooked pasta. Combine.
6) Spoon mixture into a lightly greased 10-inch cast-iron skillet or 11- x 7-inch baking dish and top with shredded cheddar cheese.
7) Bake at 350° for 25 to 30 minutes or until bubbly. Top with sour cream, serve and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.