Chili Tater Tot Casserole
- Warm the olive oil in a nonstick frying pan over medium heat and start cooking the ground beef and diced onion.
- Stir in the garlic clove and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Add in the diced chili, tomato sauce, dried paprika, and cook for about 5 minutes.
- Transfer the mixture into a casserole pan and top it with cannellini beans, tater tots, and grated cheese.
- Place the casserole in an already heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees. Cook for about 30 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.