Chicken Tomatoes Pumpkin Squash
1. Preheat oven to 375°F
2. Cut the pumpkin open from the top, clean out the pumpkin seeds, cover it again and bake it in the oven. At 180 degrees for 45 minutes, (time depends on the size of the pumpkin) so that it does not soften completely.
3. Heat a saucepan, pour oil and cook the onion until golden brown.
4. Add the desired sliced chicken to saucepan and fry well on both sides.
5. Add grated garlic, tomato puree, 1 cup of water, cover with a lid and continue boiling over low heat for about 20 minutes.
6.Transfer the cooked mixture to the pumpkin, add the chopped walnuts, herbs, chopped cherry tomatoes, salt, & pepper.
7. Put pumpkin in the oven at 375° F for 20-25 minutes.
8. Serve warm.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.