Chicken Parm Pepperoni Roll Up
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Butterfly chicken breast to open it up. Press it flat then cover with plastic wrap. Pound out the chicken for a few minutes until flattened then take away plastic and season both sides with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle chicken with olive oil then lay down the mozzarella cheese slices, pepperoni, parmesan cheese, basil leaves. Gently roll up tight and then put toothpicks in to hold it closed.
- Crack two eggs into a large shallow bowl and quickly beat.
- Add breadcrumbs and parmesan cheese into another bowl and mix together with your hands.
- Place the chicken into the eggs then into the breadcrumbs, coating it well. Then transfer to a greased cast iron skillet.
- Place into the oven to bake for 45 minutes, until cooked though.
- Take out and top with warmed marinara sauce and fresh chopped basil, cut and serve.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.