Chicken Nugget Mashed Potato Casserole
- Fill a large pot with the prepared potatoes and cold water. Bring to a boil and cover to cook until very tender about 15-20 minutes.
- While potatoes are cooking, cook chicken nuggets according to package directions. Once done leave oven on at 400℉ to cook casserole.
- Cut chicken nuggets into small pieces, about 3 pieces per nugget. Set aside.
- Strain water from the pot and add in butter, salt, pepper , nutmeg and 1 cup cheese. Mix well until thoroughly combined.
- In a small pot cook gravy according to the package.
- In a casserole dish add potatoes and begin to layer with corn, cut chicken nuggets, remaining cheese and gravy.
- Bake for 20 minutes and serve hot!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.