- Cook pasta according to package directions and set aside.
- Season the chicken breast with salt and pepper. Then lightly coat with flour, shaking off any excess. Dip the chicken in the egg wash. Coat both sides of the breast with breadcrumbs. Set the breadcrumbs by pressing down gently with your hands.
- Add the oil to a skillet over medium high heat. Allow to get hot and add in the chicken. Let the chicken cook until it is crispy and turn a light golden brown color. Turn over and repeat on the other side and cook until it is done.
- In a small nonstick pot pour the parmesan cream sauce and bring to a boil making sure to mix it ensuring it wont burn. Take off the heat and keep warm.
- In a large skillet add the basil oil and chicken broth bring to a slight boil then reduce to a simmer adding in the butter to melt. Add in the drained pasta and toss.
- Place the pasta on a serving platter topping with the cooked chicken. Drizzle with the parmesan cream sauce and garnish with chopped parsley.
- in a small bowl combine arugula, salt, pepper, olive oil and lemon giving a good toss. Top chicken with arugula then sliced prosciutto.
Cooking Panda Recipes
June 2, 2020
Hello: I am also so excited about your recipes on FB (especially Cheesecake Factory). However, I have never been able to print your recipe out. Can you help me out?