Chicken Alfredo Balls
- Melt butter in a skillet.
- Add in cream cheese and whisk.
- Once starting to melt, add in heavy cream, milk, garlic salt, and salt.
- Whisk until ingredients are incorporated and starting to simmer.
- Add in parmesan cheese and remove from the heat.
- Fold in shredded chicken and cooked/chopped spaghetti.
- Spread onto a sheet tray and chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- Once cool, roll spaghetti alfredo into 24 golf ball-sized balls.
- Freeze for 2 hours or overnight.
- Heat vegetable oil to 350.
- Remove the alfredo balls from the freezer and coat in flour, egg, then breadcrumbs.
- Fry 4 at a time for 6-8 minutes, or until Chicken Alfredo Balls get golden.
- Serve Chicken Alfredo Balls warm.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.