Cheesy Tater Breakfast Bake
1. In a very large skillet, fry minced meat on medium high heat, breaking up the meat and browning it. Add salt and pepper.
2. Once cooked through, drain and layer onto the bottom of a 9×13 inch baking pan. Sprinkle 2 cups of the cheese over cooked meat.
3. In a large bowl, hand-whisk together milk, eggs, pepper, onion powder, and salt.
4. Once mixed, pour evenly over the cheese and meat in baking dish.
5. Layer top with frozen baby potatoes.
6. Set oven to 350F with rack on lower middle position. Place uncovered casserole in oven for about 35 minutes.
7. Top with additional ½ cup cheese, cooked crumbled bacon, and bake another 5-10 minutes or until sides are bubbling and top is golden brown.
8. Garnish with chopped parsley, let set at room temperature 10 minutes, and serve.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.