Cheese Stuffed Chili Bacon Burger
- Place ground beef into a bowl along with the salt and pepper. Mix with your hands the set aside.
- Grab the cheese block and cut two small cubes.
- Take half the ground beef (½ lb) and begin to form into a ball and then press the cheese cube inside and then surround it with meat until a ball.
- Heat cast iron skillet to medium-high heat and then place down the burger and cook for 5-7 minutes on each side until medium-medium well temperature.
- Place the cooked burger on the bun and top with chili and bacon.
- Cut and serve!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.