Cheese and Chili Biscuits
- In a medium bowl add the flour, baking powder, dried oregano, sugar and salt. Mix until combined.
- Add in the cold butter and rub your fingers through the flour and butter to make almost like a sand consistency.
- Add the diced chili and grated cheese in the bowl and mix until well combined.
- Make a hole in the middle and pour in the milk in the bowl.
- Carefully form a soft dough and let it rest in the bowl covered with plastic wrap in the fridge for 20 minutes.
- On a lightly floured surface roll out the dough into ½ inch thickness and with the round cookie cutter that is floured cut the biscuits and arrange them in a cookie sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400 F or 190 C degrees for about 15-20 minutes.
- Remove them from the oven and add a little sprinkle on top of each biscuit grated cheese and chopped chili.
- Place them bake in the oven for another 5-10 minutes until the cheese is fully melted and they are all golden brown in color.
- Let them cool slightly and enjoy.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.