Chai Peach Clafoutis
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the cinnamon, ginger, cardamom, cloves, and coriander into a large blender. Add 1/3 c. sugar, eggs, vanilla, salt, flour, and milk and blend until smooth.
- Grease a pan with butter and pour in a 1/4 inch layer of the batter. Bake for about 2-3 minutes or until a film of batter just barely sets in the pan. The rest of the batter will still be raw.
- Remove from the heat and keep the oven on. Lay the sliced peaches over the batter in a circular design. Sprinkle the remaining 1/3 cup of sugar over the peaches, then pour on the rest of the batter.
- Bake for another 45 minutes to 1 hour. Remove from the oven when it is puffed and brown, and a knife comes out clean. Sprinkle with powdered sugar, serve warm.
I made this for a small dirty party last night and it went down so well.
I baked it in a 12 pan and I think an 8 inch would have been better. It would have been thicker.
Thank you, this will become a firm favourite in my house