Cereal Sun butter and Banana French Toast Sandwiches
- Start by making four sunbutter and banana sandwiches. Spread about 2 tablespoons of Fresh Ideas Sunflower Butter on each slice of bread. Top four of the slices of bread with banana slices, using about half of a banana per slice (save any extra slices for garnishing). Then sandwich together with remaining slices.
- Next, in a wide shallow bowl, whisk together eggs, half n half, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt. In another wide shallow bowl, add crushed Kind Dark Chocolate Almond Cereal.
- Dip each sandwich into the egg mixture, flipping to coat each side. Then dip into crushed cereal, again flipping to coat each side. Set aside on a large plate and repeat with the remaining sandwiches.
- Heat a griddle over medium heat and grease with a tablespoon of butter. Cook each sandwich until golden brown, about 2 minutes per side. Be careful not to burn the cereal. After that, continue with remaining sandwiches, whipping the pan after each sandwich and adding more butter as necessary.
- To serve, cut each sandwich in half diagonally and top with a drizzle of maple syrup and extra banana slices. Enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.