Caramel Banana Crepes
1. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour and the eggs. Gradually add in the milk and water, stirring until combined. Add the salt and butter and beat until smooth.
2. Heat a lightly oiled a frying pan over medium-high heat. Pour or scoop the batter using approximately 1/4 cup for each crepe. Tilt the pan with a circular motion so that the batter spreads evenly to the pan surface.
3. Cook the crepe for about 2 minutes, until the bottom is light brown. Loosen with a spatula, turn and cook the other side. Set aside.
4. In a pan over medium heat, mix the brown sugar and butter until starts bubbling.
5. Add the cinnamon and bananas and stir until bananas are evenly coated with the caramel. Remove from heat.
6. Spread half of the banana mixture on half of one crepe. Fold the other half of the crepe on top of the bananas, then fold the crepe in half.
7. Before serving, top with whipped cream and drizzle the remaining caramel sauce from the pan. Sprinkle cinnamon.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.