Caprese Pasta Salad
- In a large mixing bowl add the balsamic vinegar, dried oregano, dijon mustard, salt and pepper to taste, and olive oil.
- Mix until combined.
- In a deep bowl add the cooked pasta and stir in the chopped cherry tomatoes, kalamata olives, red onion, mozzarella, and minced garlic.
- Stir until combined and pour in the vinaigrette.
- Stir again until all the pasta is well coated with the dressing.
- Serve in a bowl and enjoy.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.