Candy Cane Danish
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Line 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper or silicone mats and set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, mix together cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, and lemon juice with a hand mixer.
- On one cookie sheet, align four crescent triangles in a straight line along the wide ends, slightly overlapping the corners. Starting with the fifth crescent, begin curving the head of the candy cane.
- Spread the inside along the wide end of the triangles with half the cream cheese. Top with half the cherry pie filling. Fold over the points of the triangles to form stripes. Repeat assembly with the remaining tube of candy crescent rolls, cream cheese, and cherries.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
- While the pastries are baking, combine all the ingredients for the glaze, mixing until smooth. Frost the danish while it is still warm, taking care to only frost the crescent stripes.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.