Cajun Jambalaya Pasta
- Cook pasta according to package directions and set aside.
- In a large saute pan over medium high heat. In a bowl add the chicken and season with the cajun seasoning mixing well.
- Add the chicken in the saute pan and cook until it’s half way done. Add in peppers and onions to the pan. Saute until vegetables have softened a bit then add in garlic. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add in the diced tomatoes and chicken broth. Continue to cook until the chicken and vegetables are tender.
- Place the pasta into a serving bowl, spoon the jambalaya mix onto the pasta and garnish with chopped parsley.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.