Cabbage Leek Fritters
- In a mixing bowl add the shredded cabbage and leeks.
- Add in the flour, salt, pepper and egg and mix together with your hands.
- Heat skillet then add in the oil. Drop small handfulls of cabbage mixture into the oil and fry for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown and crispy.
- Take out and plate on paper towels to drain then transfer to a plate. Make as many as you can with the mixture, or cover and save for a later.
- Top fritters with a spoonful of aioli and enjoy with a cold Irish mule.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.