Butterscotch Pumpkin Cheerio Bars
- Lightly spray a 9×13″ pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, microwave butterscotch chips, light corn syrup, butter, and mini marshmallows on high for 2-3 minutes or until smooth. Stir after each minute.
- Add the pumpkin pie spice and the Cheerios and quickly mix them in until they are evenly coated.
- Press the Cheerio mixture into your prepared pan. Press with a spoon (or your hands) that has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, melt the white chocolate chips in the microwave. Heat at 30-second intervals, stirring in between. Heat until smooth; then stir in the cinnamon.
- Drizzle the chocolate evenly over the bars and sprinkle with toasted pecans and candied ginger.
- Refrigerate for about one hour or until firm. Slice and serve. Store in an airtight container.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.