Buttermilk and Vanilla Scones
1. In a large mixing bowl add the flour, baking powder, granulated sugar, butter, vanilla extract and the buttermilk.
2. Start mixing until soft dough forms.
3. Transfer the dough on a working surface that is lightly dusted with flour.
4. Roll out the dough with the help of a rolling pin until 1-inch thickness.
5. With the round cookie cutter cut the scones and arrange them in a cookie sheet that is lined with parchment paper.
6. Brush each scone with the milk and let them cook in already heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 20-25 minutes or until the top is golden brown in color.
7. Let it cool slightly and serve with butter and fresh raspberries and enjoy.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.