1. In a large mixing bowl add the butter and beat it with the help of a hand mixer with the granulated sugar until pale yellow in color.
2. Stir in the eggs, one by one mixing well between each addition.
3. Stir in the vanilla extract, flour, baking powder, and mix until batter forms.
4. With the help of an ice cream scoop, scoop out from the batter and fill muffin tin lined with muffin cups.
5. Bake in an already preheated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 20-25 minutes.
6. Let them cool completely.
7. With sharp knife remove the middle part of the muffin and fill it with raspberry jam.
8. Whip up the cream with the powdered sugar until stiff peaks and decorate the cupcakes.
9. To give them look like a butterfly the removed part cut it in half and insert it in the whipped cream.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.