Buffalo Chicken Stuffed French Bread
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Slice about 2 inches deep through the top of the bread, and continue to cut a large rectangle, being careful not to cut through the bottom of the bread. Remove the top of the bread and hollow out the middle to create a rectangular bread bowl. Set aside.
- Whisk together cream cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, and hot sauce, and all spices/seasonings until well combined.
- Stir in blue cheese, 3/4 cup cheddar, and 3/4 cup mozzarella followed by chicken.
- Spoon Buffalo Chicken Dip into prepared French bread and top with remaining cheddar and mozzarella cheeses. Bake on a baking tray at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until cheese is melted and slightly golden.
- Let bread sit approximately 10 minutes to set and slightly cool then slice. Best served warm.
- Top with hot sauce, blue cheese crumbles, bacon, and chives.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.