Buddy The Elf Cookies
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the chow mein noodles in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Fill a medium saucepot with 1 in of water and bring the water to a simmer.
- Place the white chocolate in a heat-safe bowl and place the bowl on top of the simmering pot. Stirring constantly, melt the white chocolate. Remove from heat.
- Pour the melted chocolate onto the noodles first, then pour the maple syrup on next. Stir to coat.
- Using a medium cookie scoop, portion out the noodles and drop them onto the lined baking sheet. Arrange to look like a bowl of noodles.
- Immediately coat the noodles with sprinkles, marshmallows, and M&Ms. Place a pop tart piece on each.
- Drizzle sparingly with chocolate syrup.
- Allow chocolate to set and enjoy Buddy The Elf Cookies!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.