Ready to make a fast and tasty breakfast sandwich for your whole family?
- Preheat the oven to 300°F. Lather up a sheet pan with oil.
- In a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and salt, pepper, paprika, and granulated garlic.
- Cut the bacon into small pieces, when oil starts forming from the bacon add in the onion and jalapeno, cook until onion is translucent and bacon is crispy. Discard oil with tongs and add in the spinach till wilted. Mix into egg mixture and whisk well.
- Pour mixture into the greased sheet tray (13×18) Bake for 15 minutes, until it is just set.
- Remove, cool, and cut round using a round cookie cutter, about the size of an english muffin. Spread out English muffins, place egg patty, sliced cheese other ½ of English muffin, wrap each sandwich individually with foil to be reheated in a toaster oven.
- Can be refrigerated for 4-5 days.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.