- Preheat the oven to as high as it can go, 500 degrees F.
- Let the pizza dough come to room temperature before rolling it out.
- When the dough is ready, nead it out and stretch it into a circle as best you can and place onto a floured pizza baking sheet or stone.
- In a skillet on medium high heat cook the ground sausage. When the sausage is cooked through set onto paper towels to drain off.
- Drizzle a little olive oil onto the rolled out dough and then spoon on the pizza sauce, covering the entire circle, leaving about an inch from the ends.
- Spoon on the sausage, spreading evenly around the pizza.
- Finally crack 3 eggs onto the pizza in various areas and then place into the oven to cook for 8-10 minutes until the dough is crispy and the eggs aren’t runny anymore. Garnish with chopped green onion.