Breakfast Egg Muffins With Bacon And Spinach
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly spray a 12-cup capacity muffin tin with non-stick oil spray.
2. In a large bowl, beat eggs until smooth. Add cream cheese and beat again. Stir spinach and cooked bacon into the egg mixture.
3. Add egg mixture 3/4 up into each tin of a greased muffin tin.
4. Top each muffin cup with shredded Parmesan cheese.
5. Bake for 25 minutes. Remove from the oven, let the muffins cool for 30 minutes before removing them from the pan.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.