1. Make french fries. Preheat oven to 400° F. and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil; spray with non-stick cooking spray. Slice the potatoes 1/2 inch thick and toss with French fry ingredients in a large bowl until evenly coated. Spread potatoes evenly over prepared foil and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until golden brown and crispy.
2. Make chopped bacon. Meanwhile, place a single layer of bacon strips in a cool, large non-stick skillet. Heat over medium-low heat and cook, flipping occasionally until very crispy. Transfer bacon to a plate lined with paper towel to absorb the excess grease. Chop into bite-sized pieces when cooled. Drain all but 1 tablespoon grease from pan.
3. Make creamy salsa. Prepare salsa by mixing all the salsa ingredients together. Set aside.
4. In the same bowl you mixed your fries, whisk together eggs, onions, bell peppers, green chiles, milk, salt, chili powder, pepper, and hot sauce. Add eggs to the now empty bacon skillet and cook over medium-low heat. When eggs are almost set, stir in cheese, tomatoes, cilantro and bacon and finish cooking eggs, for 30 seconds.
5. Assemble burritos. Spread some creamy salsa down the center of the tortilla then topping with eggs and French fries. Roll tortillas up burrito style.
6. Heat 1/2 tablespoon oil in a non-stick skillet over medium heat and place half of the burritos seam side down in the skillet. Cook until golden brown, approximately 1-2 minutes, and then flip and cook on the other side until golden brown. Repeat with remaining burritos.
7. Serve with creamy salsa, avocados/guacamole, pico de gallo or chopped tomatoes.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.