- In a bowl whisk together the coconut flour, baking powder, salt and honey. Blend well.
- In another bowl mix the coconut milk, coconut oil and egg.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry slowly while mixing. Then stir in the blueberries. Let the batter sit for 5 minutes before cooking the pancakes.
- Heat the pan with coconut oil to medium heat. Scoop the batter down one at a time and cook for 2-3 minutes then flip and cook for another minute. Make as many as you can with the batter.
- Top with more fresh blueberries and powdered sugar.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.