Blueberry Jalapeno Dip
1. Cut blueberries in four pieces and chop green onion, jalapeño peppers and cilantro.
2. In a medium-sized bowl, add chopped blueberries, green onion, cilantro and jalapeños.
3. Add sugar, lemon juice and salt and stir gently until blended.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and place in refrigerator overnight.
5. Take blueberry mixture out of the refrigerator and stir all ingredients together. Strain out all liquid using a colander with small holes.
6. Whip softened cream cheese with hand mixer until smooth (about 2 minutes) and spread cream cheese over bottom of a pie plate or 9×9 dish.
7. Pour blueberry salad atop cream cheese and keep in refrigerator until ready to serve.
8. Spoon over Ritz crackers and enjoy.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.