Blueberry Cream Coffee Cake
1. Beat butter and sugar until creamy.
2. Add eggs, l at a time mixing after each addition.
3. In a separate bowl combine together 2 cups flour, baking powder, and salt.
4. Combine milk and water.
5. Combine flour mixture to butter mixture alternating with milk mixture.
6. Mix until well blended then gently stir in blueberries and cream cheese.
7. Pour batter into a 9 in square pan and bake at 375 for 45-50 minutes
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.