Big Mac Pizza
- Firstly, Cook ground beef in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Drain and set aside.
- In a bowl, add mayo, thousand island dressing, chopped pickles, and chopped onions.
- Stir all the ingredients together until smooth. Pour into cooked ground beef. Season with salt and pepper, and stir until thoroughly coated.
- Unroll the crescent dough sheet and press it out into a small cookie sheet.
- Prebake the crust for 6 minutes at 400 F and remove it from the oven.
- Spoon ground beef mixture onto the pizza crust and spread out evenly.
- Sprinkle mozzarella and cheddar cheese over the meat mixture. Top with pickle chips and tomato slices. Return the pizza to the oven. Bake until the cheese is completely melted and the crust is browned for about 3-4 minutes.
- Remove pizza from the oven and let sit for a few minutes, then sprinkle shredded lettuce on top of the pizza.
- Slice and enjoy!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.