Best Sausage Gravy
1. Place the ground sausage in a large skillet and cook over medium high heat until no longer pink, breaking it into crumbles with a wooden spoon. Stir in flour.
2. Gradually add heavy cream. Cook until mixture comes to a boil and thickens, stirring constantly.
3. Lower the heat and let the mix simmer for 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
4. Add butter, let it melt and stir in.
5. Taste the gravy and add salt and more pepper if needed.
6. Serve gravy over biscuits. Garnish with more black pepper and chopped parsley.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.