1. In a blender crush the crackers into fine crust. Slowly add melted butter in the blender mixing all the time.
2. When the mixture evenly moistened, spread the crust evenly into the tartlets forms and tamp the crust well at the bottom and walls of the form.
3. Place into the fridge cooling for 30 minutes.
4. Meanwhile the crust is cooling, combine and mix mascarpone, sugar powder, grated lemon zest, lemon juice and vanilla extract with a spoon or spatula.
5. Fill the cooled crust with the mascarpone mousse and place in the fridge for minimum 1 hour.
6. Slice or chop the berries of choice and top the mascarpone mousse before serving.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.