Beef Burrito Skillet
- Firstly, Saute onion on a couple of tbsp of oil on medium heat in a large skillet.
- Once glossy, add ground beef and cook.
- Mix in the seasoning and tomato and simmer for a minute.
- Add tomato sauce, beans, and corn and bring to simmer.
- Mix in the sliced tortillas.
- Top with the cheese, place under the broiler until the cheese has melted, about 2-3 minutes, before topping with sour cream, green onions, and avocado and enjoying!
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.