BBQ Chicken Sandwich
1. Shed the chicken filet into small pieces, fine dice red onion and garlic.
2. Heat the pan over high fire, pure plant oil (olive oil if you want deeper flavour) and fry onion and garlic for about 2 minutes.
3. Add chicken, fry it for 2 minutes constantly mixing over high fire.
4. Add sauces and sweet paprika and fry the mixture for 6-7 minutes, mixing.
5. In the same time in the other pan or in the sandwich toaster, toast bread slices with some butter on the top of each sides.
6. Assemble sandwich placing cheese on the bread on each side and the chicken mixture in between the cheese.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.