Basil Fried Rice
Looking for an easy side dish for dinner? Try our delicious Basil Fried Rice!
- Cook the rice according to the package instructions.
- In a large skillet, heat the olive oil. Add the chopped yellow onion and basil and cook, stirring occasionally for 3 minutes.
- Add garlic, carrot, broccoli, and peas and stir well. Cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until vegetables begin to soften.
- In a separate skillet, lightly scramble the eggs until cooked.
- Add the cooked white rice to the skillet with the vegetables and stir well to combine. Stir in the cooked scrambled eggs.
- Drizzle in the soy sauce and serve with fresh basil leaves.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.