Basil Fried Rice
1. Cook the rice according to the package instructions.
2. In a large skillet, heat the olive oil on medium hear. Add the chopped yellow onion and basil and cook, stirring occasionally for 3 minutes.
3. Add garlic, carrot, broccoli, and peas and stir well. Cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until vegetables begin to soften.
4. In a separate skillet, lightly scramble the eggs until cooked.
5. Add the cooked white rice to the skillet with the vegetables and stir well to combine. Stir in the cooked scrambled eggs.
6. Drizzle in the soy sauce and serve with fresh basil leaves.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.