Bannana and Raspberry Bread
1. In a medium bowl whisk together flour, baking soda and powder, cinnamon, nutmeg and salt.
2. In a large bowl combine beaten eggs, yogurt, oli, sugar and vanilla extract.
3. Add in dry mix.
4. When everything incorporated well, mix in mashed banana and mix well again. Add raspberries and incorporate.
5. Heat the oven for 375 F. Place the batter in a deep baking pan (bread form) smearing the surface of the pan with butter or oil.
6. Bake for 1 hour.
7. When baked wait minimum 15 minutes before removing bread from the form.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.