Banana Bread Scones with Honey and Maple Glaze
1. In a large mixing bowl add the flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, melted butter, walnuts, vanilla extract, Greek yogurt, and mashed bananas.
2. Mix until soft dough forms and transfer it on a working surface dusted with flour.
3. Shape the dough into a square and cut triangles.
4. Arrange the triangles on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and brush them with a little bit of egg wash.
5. Bake in already heated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 25-30 minutes.
6. In a small bowl mix the honey, maple syrup, and powdered sugar with the fork and drizzle over the scones.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.