Baked Zucchini Fries
- Wash and cut the zucchinis into small wedges and place them on a large plate.
- In a bowl combine the flour, breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, paprika, and chili flakes and whisk until well incorporated.
- Dip each piece of zucchini in lightly whisked eggs and coat them with the flour, parmesan and breadcrumbs mixture.
- Arrange the zucchini fries on a tray lined with parchment paper and bake them for about 15-20 minutes in already preheated oven at 400 F or 190 C degrees.
- Let them cool slightly and serve.
What do you do with the olive oil?
August 17, 2020
Looks good though.