Baked Honey and BBQ Chicken Drumsticks
- In a large mixing bowl add the bbq sauce, salt and pepper to taste, honey, mustard and dried basil.
- Mix all of the ingredients until well incorporated and set aside.
- In a baking pan lined with parchment paper drizzle the olive oil and brush it so it will cover the whole surface.
- Dip each piece of chicken drumstick in the BBQ mixture-sauce and make sure it will be well coated.
- Arrange the chicken drumsticks with the sauce on them in the baking pan and bake them for about 25-30 minutes in already preheated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees.
- Let them cool slightly for about 5 minutes and serve them with freshly chopped basil or parsley.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.