Baked BBQ Chicken
1. In a mixing bowl add the pizza sauce, paprika, minced garlic clove, dried oregano, sugar, salt and pepper to taste and lemon juice.
2. Mix all of the sauce and in a baking pan lined with parchment paper add half of the homemade BBQ sauce.
3. Add the chicken pieces in the pan and top the leftover sauce on top of the chicken.
4. Drizzle with olive oil and bake in already preheated oven at 350 F or 180 C degrees for about 30-35 minutes.
5. Serve with freshly chopped parsley and mustard and BBQ sauce on the side if desired.
There are no reviews yet. Be the first one to write one.